Do you need support in marketing leasing returns? Are you an insolvency administrator in charge of the liquidation and liquidation of foundries? Or do you want to buy or sell a company as a management consultant for a client?
If you find yourself in one of the above mentioned scenarios and are looking for a real used machinery expert to assist you, Fiss is the right address for you. Our customers include liquidation departments of leasing companies and banks, liquidators, insolvency administrators and management consultants M & A. We help you to prepare valuations, write tenders and find buyers for entire companies, individual departments or machines and plants at home and abroad. On customer request, we also take care of the dismantling, packing, loading and transport including customs formalities of machines and plants. If required also with intermediate storage.
That is why we are the right partner for you:
Fiss has been active in the market for used machines for over 30 years and is today considered one of the leading companies in this field. We are specialized in the marketing, brokerage and sale of used machines and plants in the field of foundry and forming technology and offer you numerous services from one source. Thanks to our worldwide network of partners, we always have the right solution even for complex challenges. Personal contacts to OEMs, international sales contacts in the sales markets paired with our expertise opens up completely new marketing opportunities for you. With us you do not take any financial risk, because we work on a success basis. This means for you that you will only incur costs after successful completion. We are happy to be a strong partner at your side - if you wish, we can just work in the background.
Klaus Friedrich Owner
We would be pleased to convince you personally of our extensive range of services and our excellent market knowledge.
Don't lose any precious time and tell us more about your current project!
You are welcome to call us +49 (0)7181 60696-0 or
What we offer:
- Estimation of a realistic market price
- Inspection of the machines and equipment on site
- Detailed documentation with photo, video, inspection of documents
- Writing of meaningful tenders
- Placement of interested parties at home and abroad
- Procurement on own account or on commission
- No risk - you only pay on successful placement
- Marketing via direct contacts and networks
- Placement of foreign investors for company takeovers
- Confidential and discreet handling of your enquiry
- Neutral mediation between creditor and debtor
- On request, complete processing from A-Z from a single source